The Sales Manager will lead a small team of sales personnel in meeting and exceeding sales goals. This position oversees the group that works with customers to ensure that employees have the tools and guidance they need to be successful.
As a Sales Manager - Acquisitions you would:
- Lead team of 6-8 people to exceed monthly revenue goals and assist in identifying potential new partners.
- Motivate and coach skill improvements, focusing on individual deal metrics
- Own team daily, weekly and monthly cadence adherence and reporting
- Responsible for not only providing solutions, but also maintaining and improving relationships with customers
- Motivate, coach and inspire a team of individuals to work as a single unit towards a common objective
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Ability to supervise the performance of each team member by making sure that everyone is living up to the expectations of the company
- Solid time management/prioritization skills, strong oral and written presentations skills.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence a wide array of personality types from diverse backgrounds
- Skilled at building internal and external executive level relationships
- Self directed/motivated and drive for results oriented
- Experience with coaching and developing talent and building a strong team
- Strong Team player
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or comparable combination of education or relative experience
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options - Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.