The Junior Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for understanding, aggregating, and analyzing multiple data sets which affect sales performance and other related operations. This role will be responsible for creating reports and dashboards from multiple sources and will collaborate with different teams to ensure the quality and relevance of the data collected.
This is a permanently remote role.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you would:
- Turn data into information using critical thinking skills and statistical techniques
- Provide both summaries and detailed reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data, and review performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Knowledge of and experience working with databases
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Power BI or like reporting engine a plus
- Experience in writing SQL queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, yet closely with team members and management
- BA, BS, equivalent training program (Data Science or Data Analytics), or equivalent work experience and passion
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options - Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Continuous beverage service
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.