Liquid Web is in search of a Marketing Manager to lead the Managed Application segment, which includes Managed WordPress and Managed WooCommerce Hosting products. The Marketing Manager will drive key business KPIs by developing Go-to-Market strategies and driving successful execution of marketing programs. This role will own planning, implementation and measurement of marketing activities that fulfill new customer acquisition targets.
As a Marketing Manager you would:
- Strategize and execute demand generation programs aligned with corporate objectives driving leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities by planning and executing marketing programs including SEM, SEO, digital display marketing, content creation, social media programs, and marketing with third parties
- Own messaging related to the Managed Application segment, both online (website copy, landing page copy) and offline (sales collateral, email copy).
- Own complete campaigns from idea to execution, developing and managing demand generation/nurture campaigns mapped to each stage of the buyer’s journey and develop corresponding assets that convert to qualified leads and ultimately pipeline opportunities.
- Define goals and metrics for demand generation programs; tracking, measuring and analyzing campaign performance, and improving overall program effectiveness over time
- Own relationship with sales and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales. Track closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how outcomes of inbound marketing activity and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Work closely with the product management team to deliver compelling campaigns to promote upcoming feature releases and product launches.
- Create clear and regular communication of demand generation activities throughout the company, including forecast, outcomes and trends
- Track and report on campaign costs, performance, and ROI to understand channel and offer performance
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. In addition, evaluate emerging technologies for potential adoption
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy focused on product adoption and overall success of our existing customers.
- Work to ensure our brand is clearly explained and represented in all channels and efforts
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Proven and visible marketing veteran - 7+ years of experience designing and executing effective B2B lead generation programs
- A track record of success in taking an analytical approach to demand generation and exceeding lead generation targets
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- First-hand experience working with marketing automation solutions
- Relentless in driving down cost-per-opportunity
- A comfort with a balance of day-to-day execution and high-level strategy
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options - Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Continuous beverage service
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.