The Software Engineer will work through ambiguity, and enjoy the creative phase. There’s a lot to figure out, and we want people who enjoy driving features and getting the details right. You will work with a high-caliber team with the goal of bringing products to market quickly.
- Write good code and help others do the same. We care a lot about clean, readable, reasonably high performant code. We do code reviews through pull requests to make sure we’re achieving our goals.
- Find the bugs and squash them before they affect our users. We care a lot about automation of quality assurance. More importantly, we care a lot about quality. We want to find people who have a passion for building products that don’t break.
- Be secure. Our clients expect our solutions to go above and beyond accepted standards. We need people who are passionate about building secure systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, including design patterns.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful services.
- Familiarity with continuous integration methodologies and tools such as Jenkins
- Professional experience building consumer-scale internet applications
- Comfortable in multiple languages. Some of our favorites are: Python, Go, Ruby, Perl.
- Experience with container technologies (e.g., Kubernetes, ECS, DC/OS, Mesosphere)
- Experience with writing high performant SQL (e.g., MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres)
- Experience designing services that run in the cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure).
In this age of technology, we give you more than just the best and widest choice of hosting products. We give you The Most Helpful Humans In Hosting. We believe the more you need technology to fuel your business, the more you need expert, caring people to be there for you.
Liquid Web is the market leader in managed hosting services to SMBs and web professionals. We are all the managed hosting you will ever need. Whether you need the simple elasticity of our PaaS offering, tried-and-true dedicated servers, the fastest VPS in the industry or Managed WordPress, we’ve designed our product portfolio to allow you to choose the hosting product that will best serve your project. You can count on reliability and have the flexibility to run what you like, how you like it. There are no limits here.
Join our team and enjoy the following benefits:
- A collaborative team culture
- Relaxed environment
- Flexible work-life-balance
- Access to ongoing training and Employee Assistance programs