The Partner Development Manager at Liquid Web is tasked primarily with growing an existing base of Partners by driving engagement, executing on business plans and strategically recommending tools and solutions to support the revenue growth of our partners. This individual should have a passion for creating solutions that help our partners remove barriers to revenue and provide efficiencies and value in our partner relationships.
This position is permanently remote for the right candidate.
As a Partner Development Manager you would:
- Own partner sourced pipeline and revenue quota in assigned territory
- On-board and manage partner and reseller organizations
- Establish and execute on a quarterly business plan aligning with sales goals, including a gap plan to goal
- Create account attack plans that align activities with sales goals
- Drive account mapping and partner engagement to accurately predict pipeline and support partner revenue acquisition
- Develop key high value relationships with field partners and their teams
- Continuously manage communication between internal cross-functional teams in support of partner payments and revenue
- Maintain product and solution knowledge to leverage during qualification of partner deals
- 1+ years in a quota based sales role channel management/partner sales or account management experience in the technology industry
- History of consistently achieving revenue goals
- Ability to demonstrate sales acumen and strategy
- High level of ability to drive client/partner engagement through relevant messaging and tools
- Collaborative nature with experience driving solutions internally and externally
- A passion to excel in communication and connection in an ambiguous environment
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options - Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.