The WP Business Development Consultant is responsible for driving WordPress sales across new and existing customers. These activities include identifying top accounts and prioritizing customer touches appropriately, identifying opportunities to gain more wallet share within your customer base, creating custom sales presentations, presenting to key decision makers, and identify potential resell and referral partners within your customer account.
As a WordPress Business Development Consultant you would:
- Live up to the Liquid Web's Heroic Promise by conducting oneself in a manner consistent with the customer service expectations
- Establish and maintain customer relationships leveraging CRM tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, or other related systems
- Educate oneself with pre-existing accounts and customer/business needs
- Carry out KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- Develop and execute strategic activities to upsell and cross sell into cloud sites
- Sell and Demonstrate Managed WordPress to inbound prospects
- Understand current pain points of the business and project success
- Be a product expert and consultant to prospects
- Meet activity and pipeline targets on a monthly basis
- Engage with decision makers at prospective companies
- Build relationships with stakeholders during and after the sales
- Provide consistent feedback to Product and Marketing team
- Minimum 5 years B2B experience
- 1+ years of experience selling SaaS products, WordPress specifically is a plus
- A track record of meeting/exceeding quota
- The ability to do demos and great presentations using Webex and Webinars
- The ability to quickly build rapport and take deals to closure
- Excellent clarity in communication
- Consultative approach to successfully close complex sales cycles
- Proficiency using Salesforce CRM
- Excellent benefit package including 100% Employer paid Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription option.
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Continuous beverage service
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.