Liquid Web is looking for a highly motivated technically inclined sales person to join our team. The Solutions Consultant devises pivotal strategies in order to achieve targets, develop strong relationships with clients, spot business opportunities, up-sell / cross sell where applicable, and present professional solutions for clients.
As a Solutions Consultant you would:
- Establish and maintain current and prospective customer relationships utilizing Salesforce.com, Hubspot and other related systems
- Educate customers on full breadth of solutions offered by Liquid Web.
- Gain clear understanding of customer’s business requirements
- Identify and resolves customer concerns
- Target & Identify B2B sales, Enterprise and reseller network
- Manage existing accounts
- Build and maintain research on prospective and current customers relating to how each customer is organized hierarchically, brands, channels, and key relationships.
- Provide input into product and service development to improve products and services in line with customer needs
- Meet quarterly revenue targets
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Demonstrate and actively promote an understanding and commitment to the mission of Liquid Web through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values
- Create business cases and high level financial models to help in positioning and selling technology based solutions to solve business problems
- 6+ years proven account management or other relevant experience
- Self-motivation and dedication, you must have a passion for selling and exceeding targets and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Sales and customer service background
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of web hosting industry, RPM-based environments, basic networking concepts, compute and storage standards
- Sales Force or equivalent experience
- Phone and in-person professional “presence”
- Have advanced understanding of Sales and Retention techniques and strategies
- Proficiency in Opportunity Qualification
- Complete understanding of products and services offered by Liquid Web
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or comparable combination of education or relative experience
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options - Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.