Looking for a high energy, Marketing role in the fast growing Digital Commerce industry?
As the trusted leader in open source eCommerce for over 20 years, Nexcess has been helping merchants and digital agencies of all sizes start, manage, and expand their online businesses. The company delivers eCommerce solutions across the spectrum from just starting out to major multinational online brands. Our proven infrastructure, outstanding performance and unparalleled eCommerce expertise powers over 45,000 global sites and stores across The Liquid Web Family of Brands.
We have a great opportunity for a demand generation marketer who is comfortable measuring their success by their impact to pipeline and marketing-attributable revenue growth. You’ll help with defining, executing and optimizing full-funnel marketing programs to acquire new leads. You’ll impact performance across multiple potential channels including paid search, display, paid social, content syndication, retargeting, and events.
You’ll be actively engaged in understanding business priorities, aligning them with marketing efforts, and being accountable for results.
To be a strong fit for this opportunity, you will have:
- Proven experience in implementing successful Demand Generation efforts across campaign elements (including Paid Search, Display, Paid Social, Email, etc)
- Strong communication skills and experience creating creative and landing pages that engages target audiences
- Passion to learn the business and drive compelling differentiation in the market for the Nexcess brand
- Understanding of key business metrics and KPI measurements to understand campaign effectiveness
- Drive toward continual optimization and validation of ROI
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on, highly energy approach
- Define the appropriate mix of campaign elements (including email, content, paid media, etc.) and calls to action to deliver conversion goals aligned with corporate objectives driving leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities
- Manage campaign execution across messaging and content development teams, through internal and external agencies on key ad platforms, through to fruition including Sales enablement and follow up
- Audit marketing channel performance for quality and identify areas for optimization. Consistently iterate and improve marketing programs through measurement and optimization
- Build, and execute omni-channel campaigns across email, social, and web, with the support of our vendors
- Experiment at the channel, vendor, and campaign level in the form of A/B testing and pilot programs to test new approaches
- Conduct A/B tests across channels to continuously optimize campaign and channel performance
- Measure, analyze, and report on all campaigns for effectiveness
- Work to ensure our brand is clearly explained and represented in all channels and efforts
- Define and support the company’s marketing launch calendar, ensuring key deliverables assigned are executed on time with high-quality
- Become an expert in product lines and business strategy, developing competitive intelligence in regards to market and industry landscape, and developing a strong understanding of customer/end user
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Proven and visible marketing veteran - 7+ years of experience designing and executing effective B2B lead generation programs
- A track record of success in taking an analytical approach to demand generation and exceeding lead generation targets
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- First-hand experience working with marketing automation and other martech solutions
- Relentless in driving down cost-per-opportunity
- Comfortable with a balance of day-to-day execution and high-level strategy
- Digital / eCommerce experience