The Digital Content Marketing Manager will write, produce and coordinate various communications projects and blog regularly to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, as well as project management skills and supports marketing stakeholders with the goals of attracting site traffic and social followers, driving new sales leads, and empowering sales with relevant content to send prospects.
This individual must be able to plan tasks, send ample and appropriate communication, coordinate internal and external resources, and ensure project execution. Graphics, landing page design, publishing, and editing skills are keys for success within this role. To be successful, the coordinator should be detail-oriented, resourceful, enthusiastic, innovative, a self- starter and a quick learner with ample knowledge of the web hosting space.
As a Digital Content Marketing Manager you would:
- Work with Communications Manager to develop and implement a strategic communications roadmap, inclusive of external, customer and internal communications
- Create and coordinate content to grow the company’s footprint - ensuring adherence to company branding guidelines and pulling relevant positioning and messaging through all communication channels/assets/activities
- Create resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, white papers, infographics, guides, webinars etc.)
- Sustain and develop our Liquid Web voice across our content
- Using our SEO plan, optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Drive a backlink strategy
- Drive adherence to Keyword strategy documentation for content creation
- Audit adherence to Keyword strategy
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Create, promote and manage webinars
- Create strategy to introduce more robust use of video content / Webinars
- Research topics that correspond to strategic focus
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Digitize content in a logical, meaningful, and aesthetic manner to support Liquid Web marketing and business initiatives while continually improving the customer experience
- Drive content creation via hybrid approach (internal and partner) content strategists and producers to drive regular content to be marketed via all inbound channels (social, email, blog, landing pages, etc.).
- Develop, implement and drive UAT and best practices of digital tools and capabilities
- Create monthly Newsletter for Prospects and Customers
- Engage as requested in projects relating to search engine optimization, website updates, and email automation
- 7+ years of marketing, content creation, or campaign experience
- BS or BA degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with creating content for the web across several disciplines (text, design, video, etc.) and media (blogging, guides, white papers, research, infographics, podcasts, etc.)
- A team player mindset with a great attitude, smart, thoughtful, collaborative and organized, and who thrives at the center of always-on communications
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale and speed to market
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization Tactics
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An eagerness to create and achieve activity and revenue goals
- Impeccable ethics
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options - Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Continuous beverage service
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.