The Solutions Engineering Manager is ultimately responsible for creating efficiencies within our customer’s experience and corresponding workflow through management of a large and diverse set of people. He/she will assist our Enterprise Solutions team in tailoring an appropriate set up for our customer needs and with closing the deal. He/she is directly responsible for the management of the Enterprise Engineering and Architect teams at Liquid Web.
As a Solutions Engineering Manager you would:
- Manage workflow, policy and structure creation, management and enforcement
- Identify areas where opportunity for efficiency creation exists
- Drive initiatives that connect directly to our mandate of revenue generation through collaboration with other service delivery teams
- Compile and report key metrics of customer behavior and measurement of influence of enhancements made to the customer and team experience
- Collect and analyze data that supports the direction of the initiatives lead by his/her team
- Administer coaching 1:1 meetings with members of the team according to the structure utilized by the Enterprise teams
- Manage communication to the Technical Solutions team(s) in regards to new product roll outs or solution strategy changes
- Represent the Technical Solutions team’s interests and concerns at the Enterprise Team leadership meetings
- Collaborate with customers on what their goals are to help tailor a sustainable solution to meet their needs.
- Strong technical understanding of Web Hosting Solutions
- Deep knowledge and understanding of customer experience influencers
- Ambition, self confidence, and stability under pressure
- High commitment to exceed performance expectations
- Leadership presence and assertiveness
- Good mediator and negotiator
- Proven sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology Systems, Business, or a related field
- RHCSA or MCSA equivalent
- 3+ years of management experience
- 100% Employer paid Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Optional employer contributing 401K
- Continuous beverage service
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.