The Marketing Generalist is an integral member of the team tasked with developing new programs primarily for our Liquid Web partner programs. In addition, to building and executing programs designed to increase results for our Partner programs, this role will also be responsible for a diverse list of duties including, but not limited to: writing and managing content, developing landing pages, managing social media, maintaining the corporate calendar and Marketing expenses.
As a Marketing Generalist you would:
- Manage all channel marketing communications (landing pages, newsletters, webinars, product notifications, etc.).
- Optimize and experiment to improve key metrics that both our company and channel partners care about.
- Create blog content and other helpful resources to arm our channel partners with everything they need to succeed.
- Collaborate with other marketing teammates to ensure our channel partners are considered in every program and campaign we run.
- Track the efficiency of all channel marketing projects, and subsequently measure results with other marketers and sales managers. This includes tight alignment with our channel partners’ account managers internally to ensure consistency.
- Write compelling copy for web properties, e-mail promotions, blog and newsletters
- Maintain company communications and campaign calendar
- Track and update outcomes from campaigns
- Track and Validate Marketing Credit Card Expenses coordinating with Accounts Payable for payment
- Act as a backup to Social Media lead - 24x7 reactive responses and proactive planned tactics
- Update the Company Blog, as required
- Collaborate with other departments in the development and maintenance of marketing collateral, digital marketing and firm-wide initiatives
- Keep current with hosting news and research new technologies as they emerge
- Support the day-to-day operations of the Marketing department and assist co-workers as needed
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or comparable combination of education or relative experience
- 3+ years experience in marketing, web hosting or partner programs, a plus
- Strong communication skills with a background in marketing communications
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML (ability to create and edit html documents)
- Familiarity with the web hosting industry, a plus
- Ability to move quickly and respond to on-demand projects
- Ability to think about process and scale above all else to work efficiently and effectively with multiple partners collectively and cohesively
- 100% Employer paid Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Optional employer contributing 401K
- Continuous beverage service
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.