The Marketing Program Manager manages the execution of marketing plans from inception through completion. In this role, you will liaise with internal teams and external agencies to ensure the development of campaign materials and implementation of programs that both support the sales organization as well as the company’s growth strategy. You will be relied upon to continuously monitor, track, and report on the status of programs/campaigns.
As a Marketing Program Manager you would:
- Execute data-driven marketing campaigns and programs end-to-end, including clarifying business objectives, developing briefs, overseeing program/creative development, executing the program, and measuring impact across a variety of both broad-based and hyper-targeted programs
- Test and optimize programs across a variety of channels: email, direct mail, display, retargeting, social, etc.
- Identify new means of growing online acquisition opportunities to reach target buyers
- Create and edit a variety of content (email, landing page copy, premium content offers, blog posts, etc.)
- Design interactive materials: digital ads, email templates, landing pages, etc.
- Generate actionable observations, insights, and recommendations and communicate internally to improve the customer acquisition funnel
- Establish pre and post-campaign processes working in collaboration with the Marketing and Sales teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing role
- A successful track record in developing and executing comprehensive marketing programs
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and HubSpot preferred
- 100% Employer paid Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Optional employer contributing 401K
- Continuous beverage service
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.